Thursday, December 2, 2010

BORN IN THE . . .



Went on a short to visited the
Rosebowl Flee market in Pasadena a few weeks ago and made a short stop in San Fancisco and Oakland.
Straight from the plain, went to check out this beautiful store called UNION MADE in San Francisco.

The Store just had it's 1st year anniversary in November. They cary the nicest products!
Go check it out if you have the chance!

On the way to Oakland & Berkeley

The next day, went into Berkeley and Oakland.
Visited an old client I bought vintage Levi's from in the past, called SLASH
This store is owned by Carla and is run by her and Jullie and other really nice people. Great seeing you again!

True the nice people from skate shop 510 I got to meet Max Schaaf, check out his stuff at: 4Q Conditioning
I gave him one of our Jeans to test ride, I hope they fit Max? It was great meeting you!

Just missed his 69 Mile ride because of my travel plans to Los Angeles but shot this pictures in the morning of the ride, early birds at the coffee shop from where they left.
You can check out a video of the ride that I stole from his blog here:


If you are ever in the L.A. area on the 2nd week of the month you have to go to the ROSE BOWL fleemarket!!
So much things to see!! Travel light so you can bring LOTS back!

On my last evening I met up with Michael Schmidt from MESFOTO who is an amazing photographer and Matt and Justina from DICE and visited their HQ.
Micheal is using our jeans in a shoot he is doing, more on that later!
Was nice seeing you all!

1 comment: