Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Satisfied Customer

We got this in our mailbox today from Daniel,

Dear Eat Dust,

I bought a pair of fit 73 a couple of months ago, and I love them! perfect fit and such nice detailing!
Classic stuff. Although not being a rider of motorcycles myself, I must tell you that I think the jeans saved me from some heavy bruising when I went down on my old grandma bike on the road the other week. My arm, which was naked, sustained a bruise 5 inches long, half a inch deep and wide, 7 stitches later and a swollen arm, my legs which took most of the hit, only had a few scratches on them and the eat dust pants a minor fade to them! Keep up the good work! Look forward to the next collection!

Sincerely
Daniel

Hope you heal up well buddy ;

Keep in Touch,

Thanks for the nice words on our product!

No comments:

Post a Comment